Saturday, October 21, 2006


If this photo doesn't show how happy babies can make life I just don't know what can. I usually cringe everytime I see a photo of myself, but this photo that my sister took(thanks Celeste), perfectly captures what a joy Max is in my life. There are days where I feel so over come by joy just because I get the priviledge of being a mother of 5 beautiful children. And there are days I think I've done lost my mind if I think I can handle 5 kids (not to mention I'm still way too young, right? lol)

So, if you decide to visit my blog in the future there's a pretty good chance you might get to read about my adventures (doesn't that sound nicer than trials) in parenting. But hopefully this will just be a really fun way for me to get my scrapbooking ideas out there. I love scrapbooking!!!! I've tried so many different mediums in art and out of all of them, scrapbooking brings me the most joy. Why that is, I don't know, but anyone who loves scrapping knows exactly what I'm talking about. It's BLISS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home