Friday, June 22, 2007

I am so excited to finally be able to officially announce that I am teaching at Creative Escape in Sept. We just had our preview days last Fri & Sat. and may I just say it's going to be totally awesome. All the teachers got to take the classes as well as the volunteers. My sister will get to be my assistant at the event which will be wonderful, so she also got to go to preview day which was so fun for us it was a great sister day.
I really am so excited for this opportunity but it is a bit bitter sweet for me. You see I am the replacement. Rebecca Sower was suppose to be teaching but sadly she will not get to due to an illness. Rebecca is crazy talented, so I hope people won't be too disappointed she is not there. I want to be totally excited but part of me feels so guilty that I am getting this great opportunity because someone else is suffering, so it is a bit bitter sweet. My thoughts and prayers go out to Rebecca and her family and I'm sure we will see more of her in the future..she is so talented.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristine's Story said...

Jennifer, I appreciate the bitter sweet part, but there will be no disappointed people once they take your class. You are the best, great projects, great teacher, they're gonna love ya!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Esplot said...

How on earth do I get a hold of you to ask you questions? You should have an email address on your blog!!!!!!!!! I have questions for you. By the way I enjoy your classes, such cute ideas. Thank you!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home