Friday, July 27, 2007




As promised here are some more pics of projects I did using IN STITCH'Z. Seriously, I am loving stitching, I find it so relaxing. Here is my tip to anyone who wants to start stitching on their stuff......get your project all ready then wait to stitch until evening with your family and a good movie (make sure to get the comfy spot on the sofa).....I love sewing at night with my husband as he channel surfs the TV, that way I'm technically spending time with him but I don't have to watch his shows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Canadian Kristin said...

I LOVE your product! I just came across In Stitch'z in my local scrap store and am looooving it....thank you for making templates so that the non-sew-ing girls like me can add this touch of peace and quiet and whimsy to our pages.....LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home