Monday, July 09, 2007

Well, it is time again for another exciting announcement....and it's time for a change.....so starting Sept. 1 I will be teaching at Scrapbooks, etc. I'm really excited to get started, there is soooooo much fun product to play with there I can hardly wait to start creating. So make sure you check out their Fall schedule. My first class will be Sept. 1. Right now my brain is toying with the idea of a new back to school book or a fall book, but you can pretty much guarantee it's goingt o be a book. Well, have a great night I've got some work to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are the best scrapbooker ever

JDub.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer - I am absolutely thrilled that you'll be at Scrapbooks Etc. Congratulations all over!

I can't wait to sign up for a class with you, and actually get to take it this time!

Say hi to the kiddos for me - can't wait to see you all next month!

Cindy Berenter

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home