Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Izzy goes to school & a Halloween book

Well, I now have 4 out of 5 kids in school! Wow! Izzy seems so little to be going to school, even if it's just preschool. She'll be going three days a week for 2.5 hours. She was so excited I couldn't get a normal smile out of her. She has been in the best mood all day. She's so proud she goes to school too. I think Max enjoyed everyone being gone for a little bit. i don't think he liked all the attention Izzy got from everyone asking about her first day, he kept answering for her.

Subject two, Halloween book sneek peek. I know it seems crazy that my Oct. class project is already done when my Sept. isn't, but all the Hallowen paper is in and it's to die for. I choose the new Cosmo Cricket and the album is another Making Memories (this time 8x8) The album is just a plain kraft paper,, but I covered it with textured paintable wallpaper(love that stuff). The book is down at Etc. if you want a first hand look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home