Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kids Creative Workshop- FUN FUN

I survived Creative Kids Workshop!!!! 20 kids, 4hours and no rules - yeah it was crazy!!!! But it was great. It was all girls, surprise surprise. For June we made banners/bulletin boards. The girls got to pick out what they spelled (most did their names), the paper, paint and embellishments. I let them go into the store and pick out their own ribbon, they really liked this part! I don't think I have ever had such a huge ribbon bill. It was so fun to watch them getting so excited and they really made some super cute stuff. I let them take home all the letters they wanted, boy were they excited. And yet I still have tons of letters left.
I thought it would be fun to post pics of what my kids and I made for examples in class. Pierce's is the Rock On, Gabe's is Cool Dude, Sierra's is obviously Sierra. The picture of Sierra holding the 'Melinna' sign is one Sierra made when we came home from class, she was dying to be crafty when we got home. She made it for her best friend, she did almost all herself. She's becoming quite the little creative wiz. If you are wondering what we used for letters it is Creative Imaginations- it's an awesome alphabet set. Rock On was made with some die cuts at Scrapbooks Etc.









July's Creative Kids Workshop is a mini 'All about Me' album (6x9). There will be three book color schemes to choose from.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nichols Family said...

Jen-
I finally found your blog. Have you been getting my emails about GNO planned for the 22nd?
Hugs,
Jennie Nichols

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home