Tuesday, April 08, 2008

More CI fun

This little purse book is the Bare Elements Valerie purse and I covered it in Marah Johnson Gala Papers. The crown is Marah Johnson Eclecti-ka chipboard (love) and the little jeweled brad is also from Eclecti-ka. Ok, so do you want to know how I made white chipboard gold? Creative Imaginations has this cool foil. It comes with glue to apply it, but I found the easiest way to apply it and get the smoothest coverage to small chipboard pieces is to use the Magic Sticker Maker (my new favorite tool). I also added some alcohol inks over the foil to give it an aged look. I had a lot of fun playing with the foils. If you look close (it's hard to see inthe pic) you can see gold dots on the paper. I created them by putting glue dots on randomly then applying the foil. Double sided tape also works great with the foil, so do tape runners. So if you want something new to play with I suggest trying out the Creative Imaginations foils.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

once again, you are a creative genius..I want to be you when I grow up! ;)

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home