Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rodeo Round Up

Tonight I thought I'd post some pics of the Rodeo book I made awhile ago but just finally officially put together a couple of weeks ago. I must admit I love this book for two reasons; #1 It's all about a fabulously fun famly time at the annual Lehi Days Rodeo and #2 the awesome cowboy paper by Cosmmo Cricket. I was so proud of myself for actually having this book finished before we attended the Lehi Days Rodeo this year. Once again we had a great time at the rodeo. Izzy and Max were able to get more into it this time and the big kids were more daring. The only downer was that I missed the boys calf riding (Gabe actually did it this year). I was late for a good reason, my memory card was dead so I was out buying a new one. But I got lots of other great pics. I'm already to scrap this years event, I have the perfect paper from Creative Imaginations Signature line called Western Spirit. I'm so ready to get busy on it, but first i need to finish my next Bookin' It class project, so check back soon I'll post pics for my April 2 Bookin' It soon. Have a super day!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

rodeos are SO much fun! way to make a cute way of scrapbooking these pics!!!

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home