Thursday, January 31, 2008

Girly fun for March

Here's a little peek at what I am working on for my March Bookin' It class (March 7, 10:30-2:30pm). As you can see I was very much in a girly mood. I just couldn't resist the K&co Urban Rhapsody line (the jumbo fabric square brads were calling my name) and it goes great with My minds eye Kaleidoscope confetti line. It's going to be a very product load project, tulle, felts, ribbons, chipboard embellishments, buttons, brads, rhinestones etc.. The letters I am using for my A 2 Z classes came in a box, so
to me that means free product for another project, yeah! We will be decorating the box
and making a scalloped book that fits perfectly inside. i'll be teaching how to use UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel), which if you haven't used it before you are missing out, it Rocks! Once I get some new cute pics of my girls done the book will get finished in no time. I have my Valentine Bookin' It class tomorrow. It will be a busy class, but then again it wouldn't be one of my classes if it wasn't a little crazy right. I really should sleep now so I will be alive in the morning (oh, how I wish I was a morning person). Have a super Duper day everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

can i please just tell you how amazing everything you create is?!!! seriously... you are awesome at what you do!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home