Sunday, January 20, 2008

Overwhelmed!!!!!!!!

Have you ever felt overwhelmed, kinda like your drowning in your responsibilities? Well, that has been me for the last two- three months. If only I could buy me some time, I would definitely pay top dollar for some extra time (for myself). And that is why it has taken me so long to post these pics for you ladies out there who requested them. I'm so sorry it took so long. And for those who don't know what these pics are, they are from my Dec. class. It was definitely one of those classes where I really put the ladies to work. We painted, we stamped, we inked, we got messy, but all in all it was worth it right gals. My book still doesn't have pics in it because I think I am going to give it to my cousin for a wedding gift. His fiancee was at the store and really loved all these papers. They are a super cute & sweet couple so they will look so pretty in it. Hope everyone has a super day!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home