Thursday, December 13, 2007

Me & my crazy LIFE

I can't believe Dec is half over already....yaaaaaaaaa help!!!!!! Between Christmas shopping, making gifts, working, teaching and kids I am feeling a little stretched, but in a good way, right? I am 90% done with shopping, only 10% done with gift making (and that doesn't include baked gifts, one of my favorite holiday traditions) but I am done with one of my class projects for Jan., so I thought I'd show a little peek. The class is Bookin' It Jan 2 @ 5-9pm. and i am so excited about it, because I really need what we are making........a planner!!!! It's a great book because it's practical, plus the colors are sooo fun, all my favorites: orange, turquise, brown, green and of course cream. It's a little more on the cute side than my usual stuff, but still me. It's stuffed full of everything we need - monthly calendars, to do lists, goal lists, notes, addresses, photo pages and even a few blank pages for sketching. I'll be taking down to Scrapbooks etc. tomorrow,so yyou can see it in person if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home