Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Gifts..........This adorable goody bag was full of great stuff from Japan. This one was definitely special to me because it took me back to the 4 years I spent in Japan. I always loved the hair accessories in Japan, so I was super excited to receive this cutie. Seriously, I don't know what it is about Japanese hair clips but they stay in so good but they don't hurt your head..nice. Thanks again Dee, Tracy & Hanum(?) from scraptheplanet.com

And of course I can't forget my sassy Texas sisters and mom, Joyce, Ronda and Penny, who brought yummy Peanut Butter Fudge and topped it off with the cutest card and even the recipe for the fudge..... Yum Yum!!









I must say, I think the highlight for my kids was all the candy. It was driving them crazy waiting for me to take pictures of all the goodies. They were like a flock of crazed vultures hovering over the candy calling dibs on which they wanted. As you can see Izzy got the M&M's that had Creative Escape printed on them... Seriously how cute is that. She also got covered in some of the confetti in the bags, you can see it stuck to her little hands.


Thanks again to all who were so sweet to give us teachers gifts and to all you ladies who attended and just brightened my life with your enthusiasm and smiles......Thanks sooo much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home