Wednesday, September 05, 2007




17 Hours and counting .....until Creative Escape...Yeahhhhhhh.....I'm getting so excited and a bit nervous. I am totally paranoid something is going to go wrong with my power point. We have to bring our own laptops, I am now wishing I had lied and said no I don't have one just so I wouldn't have to set it up, I am computer illiterate or you could say just scared of them. But overall I feel ready. When I stopped into Scrapbooks Etc. the other day there was a couple groups of ladies there from out of town who will be attending CE and they were so excited, it got me so pumped up. Well, since CE is just hours away I thought I'd post a couple of sneak peek pictures of stuff for my trunk show table. Oh, it's going to be so fun. I can hardly wait to see all the teachers stuff and get to visit with them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home