Wednesday, August 22, 2007




I thought I'd give everyone a little peek at some stuff I've been making for my trunk show table at Creative Escape. I decided I wanted a theme for my table and I am having so much fun with it, I absolutely love doing display stuff! I'm getting so excited!!!! I'm really glad my sister Celeste will be my classroom volunteer, that way if I screw up at least I know one person in the room will still love me, lol. Celeste will also be teaching the attendees a little something for my class at technique night, so glad I have her. I must tell you guys how awesome all the volunteers are, they were all hand picked, and they are really going to be the backbone of this whole event. It's just going to be so fun!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger E and T Macdonald said...

okay Jen... you are beyond creative!!! Such adorable things! It was fun to visit last weekend... hopefully it won't be 2 years until we catch up again! Keep up the great work!
Tanya

Did you enjoy the fajitas I left in your fridge? :)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home