Wednesday, September 12, 2007




Overwhelmed.......totally and completely amazed and overwhelmed by the kindness and generousity shown to me by the sweet ladies who attended Creative Escape. This picture is of some of gifts and goodies attendees gave me.



This awesome scrap bag was made by Georgia. What's even cooler is it matches my scraproom perfect! Thanks Georgia ILOVE IT!.
This is the amazing charm bracelet that the Yahoo ladies made for each teacher. I especially loved the tags from each lady that went with their charm....sooooo cool.
Here is another pile of goodies, I loved how so many of the gifts coordinated with the CE color scheme. I am loving the flower headband that Lyn used to wrap her gift with. I have a big head but it fits Izzy perfect and she LOVES it. Thanks again ladies I'll be posting more throughout the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

It was so nice to meet you at CE! I love all your projects and your class was so awesome! I never liked distressing as much as I do now! what a wonderful event it was and all the inspiration!!! WOW!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home