Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a Lovely Day!

Le jour D'Artiste is complete. It was an absolutely wonderful day with absolutely wonderful ladies! I grabbed these pics from Carol's blog because my cameras memory card was corrupt so I was very sad I couldn't take any pictures. Other than me not having my camera everything went perfect. The ladies were real troopers, they pretty much worked all day. We tried to keep them energized with goodies. And I'm pretty certain all the prized helped keep them happy too. Well, thats all my time today Max just came in with applesauce all over himself. But we are definitely doing it again next year!!! Thanks Tena, Jenny & Carol for being such a joy to work with. And thank you to all our Artiste who joined us for the day you were just lovely!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok, you guys are all way too talented! all the projects look absolutely amazing! i miss being at the store surrounded by all you creative geniuses! (: glad you had a good time!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home