Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Le Jour D'Artiste

It's almost here!!! We all met yesterday for some final planning and may i just say it's going to be sooo fun. Everyone brought their projects in and they are wonderful. Jenny is teaching a lovely keepsake box, she'll be showing how to do a great technique on a HS ghost, plus other super products like crackle paint and glimmer. Carol's is wonderfully vintage made with a gate frame and an old book, you just have to see it. Tena will be teaching book construction. Her project is a very clever book sleeve and two books, it's so cute and colorful. And finally I will be teaching a home decor project that we'll use some of my favorite products on (think texture). Tena has some great pictures of all the projects on her blog, so be sure to check it out www.tenasprenger.typepad.com I am so impressed with all these ladies talents and I am soo glad I get to teach with them all Saturday. I think there are still a few spots left so hurry if you want in. You can call the store at (480)854-2303. It is just so ooh la la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home