Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Girls Rock!!!






Well, I thought it was about time I showed off my girly cutisy side. So my March 7th Bookin' It class is all about the girls! We'll be using My Minds Eye and K&co. paper, some awesome K&co felt ribbons, jumbo square brads and rub-ons. I am so excited about it because first of all the book is scalloped and second it fits perfectly in a box that we are going to deck out. We are going to be playing with UTEE, which if you have not tried you are going to love! So here are some pics of the finished project, it's down at Scrapbooks, etc. if you want to see it in person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looks like you have been super busy creating amazing things! i love the project for le jour... ! if you don't have room for it at your house, i have plenty (: i also love the girls just want to have fun book! i think my favorite part is the little crown the bird is wearing! too cute!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Wagner said...

Becky we miss you! I hope you are having an awesome time!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home