Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bookin' It

I can't believe March is over, ugh. Which means it's time for Bookin' It, April 2 5-9pm. I'm not sure if there is any space left because I am limiting the number of students to 20 since we will be doing so much. It's going to be a messy good time. So call or go down to the store to sign up quick. This book is full of techniques and great trims. We will be using crackle medium, alcohol inks on acrylic, paint and flocking. The book is an 8x8 chipboard book. My favorite part are the handles. Have a super day!




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer,
I wished I had taken this class. you don't have any kits available for this to you? I love it and I am glad I met your two adorable kidos that look so fun.
thanks for coming to sbe to teach and work, and play. You really are a great person!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home