Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Celebrate Men!

Ok, so I am going to brag about just how great my man is for a minute. Last weekend was Father's and sons campout for our church. My husband loves going on it every year. In fact he usually helps plan it, he loves searching for new campsites. This year he of course took our three boys ages 12, 9 & 2. Our next door neighbors husband was out of town (they have 6 boys, wow) so John also took their 11 & 9 year olds. So he went with five boys, then when they got there they found this really cool hiking place so two more boys (ages 12 & 9) wanted to check it out so he brought them home as well. That's right he drove home with seven boys for two hours. I think he must be hoping to get man of the year or something. So in honor of all the great men in our lives I decided that my June 3 Bookin' It class would be a Father's Day book. The title page reads "What makes a Man" so you could totally make it for someone without kids too. This class will be a little different then others. You'll get a 6 x6 album that we will make look like red leather (so cool) and then we will do 10 -6x6 layouts. I choose to sew on my pages with my sewing machine but it is an option in the class. You will also receive color copies of ideas for 10 more layouts that you can create on your own. I am also including all printed words for the extra pages. I really had fun creating this one. It is down at the store if you want to check it out. Have a super day everyone.


1 Comments:

Blogger sandalloons40 said...

really cute Jennifer, sorry I missed this one. Very talented lady is you!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home