Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm so slow!

I have finally finished my May class project. It is a Mother's day book. It only has five pages in it, right now your thinking that's a gip but wait every page is like a little mini book inside the big book. This is the perfect book if you have a big family or lots of photos and sweet words to write. My idea was that there would be tons of journaling room & photo space so everyone in the family could write something special to Mom. This is definitely going to be a busy class full of book making techniques. We will also be playing with Grungeboard, one of my new favs (but I must say it smells like tires,yuck) Have a super day!






2 Comments:

Blogger CeCe said...

Jennifer, first time I have visited your personal blog. This book is adorable. You are one talented, creative, lady!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great book!
Sorry I missed it.
take care of you!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home