Wednesday, April 09, 2008

CI Layouts

Ok, so I know I'm not exactly known for my layouts (I'm not really even known, lol) but I really do love doing 12 x 12 layouts. Soo here are some I did for CI. The two of Izzy and Sierra I used Mariah Johnson -Rock Star paper line, Eclecti-ka chipboard crowns and Swatchbook, plus Creative Cafe paper and velvet ribbon and the Narratives Swatchbook. I also foiled the chipboard again (me likes the foil).

These two layouts with my boys on ponies is the Signature Western Spirit line. I love this line I actually bought myself a bunch more from this collection so I can do an entire album about our day at the rodeo. I plan on putting it all in one of the new Lickety Slip Bazzill albums, because I took 131 photos that day (well, actually I took almost 200 but I only printed 131, oh my)Lickety Slip is so going to save me time!


This layout is of sweet Sierra and Max. I love how you can see just how much she loves Max in these Pics. In fact she can't get enough of him, she'd do anything for a huge and kiss from him.
I used the Narratives paper and Swatchbook, Creative Cafe felt flowers and I cover more of the Ecleti-ka chipboard with foil, I used the black metallic in this layout then alcohol inked over it to distress it a little. And of course I had to add a little bling. By the way all the foils I used were from the naturals line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home