Friday, February 26, 2010

My Rock STAR

This is what Pierce is doing 24/7. This kid is AMAZING! He's got mad skills and high morals .......how did I get so blessed.....serious don't know....but so glad I get to watch him grow up! These pics were taken by my big sis photographer extraordinare Celeste. This is her new hobby/job/talent! So if you are looking for an awesome photographer at an even awesomer price e-mail me I'll hook you up with her info. Celeste got these pics printed for me in a metallic paper that is sooooooo to die for.









4 Comments:

Blogger mamamuniz said...

Oooooh, those look great!

7:03 PM  
Blogger mamamuniz said...

Oooooh, those look great!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Pierce! How long before he's headlining at a concert? I think it's great he's found something he's so passionate about and I'm sure he sounds incredible! The pictures are great (they remind me of Andy Warhol) and are worthy of the future rockstar!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home