Thursday, July 16, 2009

Next Class

I can't believe it but my last Creative Kids Workshop is next Fri. July 24. Boy it has gone by quick. We will be creating a magnetic frame/message board that hangs on the wall for only $24. It's a totally smoking deal, just the three frames are worth $24. The kids will create 9 magnetics, one is a 4x4 flip book that you can write on with dry erase markers. And the best part is you can pick your color of ink, so it will match your room. This class is great for learning new techniques. Hope to see you girls there. BTW you can buy kits at the store for it but the mask and ink are not included.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Hey Jen...can you give me directions/links to the bottle cap necklaces you told me about in A-Z? (Act Days)....thanks a ton...hope you're having a fun summer. Denise

6:05 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

should've given you my email:
denise_farnsworth@yahoo.com

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home