Tuesday, May 26, 2009

12x12 Happiness

Oh, how I LOVE creative time. Can I just say how absolutely happy creating makes me. I don't care what artsy, creative or crafty thing it is, as long as I get to use my hands and make it look pretty or cool, I am in BLISS! I am so thankful for the blessing of creativity Heavenly Father gave me. When I am not creating it's like I have an itch I can't scratch. So the last 2 weeks I have worked really hard at scratching! I had so much fun SCRAPBOOKING! I haven't scrapped 12x12 layouts (for myself) in a long while, so I decided it was way overdue. Here are a few of the pages I've done lately. The pics of them aren't great but oh well.














2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

So cute, I still love to follow your blog and see all your creatvity! I miss your classes, I would love to come and take another one!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute, really good job Jennifer!!!!
YOu do have one special gift of talent from Above!!!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home