Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Do's


I forgot to post pics of Izzy and Max's new Do's. She pretty much just buzzed Max, I love him with spikies. Izzy got a Bob and it brought out her curls again. Isn't she just the cutest! When they cut it they blow dried it, flat ironed it and even back combed it. Izzy loved all the pampering. She loves her haircut! Izzy's hair always gets static crazy after riding in the car, so the girls said to rub a dry sheet over it. So Izzy made me bring a dryer sheet with us everytime we went somewhere that day so her hair would be "beautiful'. She is becoming quite the girly girl, she just now came in and asked me to paint her nails. So fun!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you make good-looking kids! Plus, Izzy's new "girly-girl" status makes me jealous-Allie's decided she's a tomboy so I only have Katie to dress up and do girly stuff with!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home