Saturday, November 22, 2008

He's 3

Now, that's the face of a happy 3 year old boy!!! Max, of course had a 'Cars' birthday party. This boy is car obsessed, Lighting McQueen, monster trucks, dump trucks, big wheels, hot wheels as long as it has wheels. Notice how the table is all set......I had all the paper goods set out on the counter and after I put the table cloth(plastic) on Max said"oh, my friends need them plates", he then set the table naming all his friends who were coming. The only adult he set a place for was my sister who he calls 'my leste' her name is Celeste, unfortunately she couldn't make it, but three of her kiddos came so he was happy to have cousins. So many of the kids we invited were siblings, so when I wrote up the invites it didn't seem like that many, but in reality it was 14 kids 4 and under....I know holy cow!!!!! Max had a blast. I loved watching Izzy become a social butterfly at the party, school has really brought her out of her shell and I swear her new hair cut has given her more confidence.....she's hot stuff now....she loves doing her hair. Just had to share that sweet face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday... glad to hear you survived! 14? You must be crazy!

8:43 PM  
Blogger jake and kelsey said...

Hey Jen, I took your class Saturday and you helped me so much cuz I was in a hurry...anyway, I have a few questions. I don't know how to do to the "reflection of" part on the front and a few other things. could you e-mail me? kelsey_jensen@hotmail.com Your son is adorable. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, he is sure cute!
Happy Birthday!!!!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home