Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm Alive!!!!







I seriously can NOT believe I haven't blogged since January. That's so sad and a bit pathetic, but it was also nice not thinking about one more thing.






SOOOO SORRY to anyone who I promised to e-mail or if you e-mailed me and I didn't respond. I do have a good explaination (Not just total laziness) We have been having computer issues. My adorable pre-teen daughter set our computer to record three tv shows EVERYDAY.......three shows that each air 2-3 times daily can add up pretty quick......like over 1000 shows recorded.......yes I am serious, she actually recorded over 1000 tv shows. In her defense she claims she didn't know she was recording all of them......which sounds about right......but seriously that child has got to STOP clicking OK on every pop up!!! (by the way if she finds out I blogged this I am sooo dead! So i am telling you this at a risk to my own life. She's a little sensitive about the topic) Anyway 1000 shows can fill up a computer pretty quick. My hubby's best guess is that because the computer was so full it wasn't able to upload the internet explore updates. So john fixed that problem ....then it still didn't work.......then the problem seemed to be our parental safety set up.......then he thought it was Cox............Long story short John finally switched our internet provider, which meant my cox e-mail address was NO more. So I never got the e-mails and I have lost all my contacts....so sad. So if you don't totally hate me for seemingly ignoring you, you can now e-mail me at jwagpaper@live.com
Since I can not stand blogging without photos here are pics of my project for the my first Creative Kids Workshop (for tweens & teens) I had so much fun making this little colorful and funky BFF mini book. The book is down at Etc you have to check out the cute pics of Sierra and her BFF Melinna. I took the girls to Mesa Arts Center for their 'photo shoot' It was perfect!!!!! They have these awesome colored glass walls there that TOTALLY matched the colors in the book.....happy happy day! If you have never taken pics there you have got to go. I added a couple of pics of the girls, too. Have a happy creative day!



3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Yay! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing... I haven't seen you in forever! We need to catch up one of these days...
P.S. I'm getting married in a week! :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your books are so cute jwag!!! i lvoe both of them! you're amazing.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Heidi Robinson said...

Hi Jennifer, I dont know if you remember me, I was in your April bookin it class. I was wondering if you still had any kits available from that class that I could buy off you. I made my book into a scrapbook for my mom for mothers day, and my sister was totally jealous and wants me to make her one too. If you still have any of those kits available with all the stuff in them, she will be so excited. Please let me know, I would be willing to come pick it up from you Thanks so much! You can emial me at frazierheidi@yahoo.com Thanks!
-Heidi Robinson

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home