Monday, May 11, 2009

A New Family Member

I have been married for 14 1/2 years and my hubby has always wanted a dog and for 14 1/2 years I have said NO WAY! But for some very strange reason when I saw the sweet little six week old golden retrievers at the Lehi Days rodeo I suddenly was the one saying maybe we should get one. It is official stress makes you do crazy things! That night after the rodeo John and I told the kids we were going on a date and two hours and way too much $ later we came home with 'Hobbes'. Their faces were sooo cute when they saw him (except Pierce, he sooo didn't care, yeah his is 13) So here are some pictures of Hobbes when we first got him at 6 weeks. He was a little fluff ball, so cute! The last picture is of him and Gabe today. Hobbes and Gabe are our patients today. Gabe is apparently extremely allergic to some plant at a park on the street behind us. John and him took Hobbes for a walk and came back with Gabe's eyes almost swollen shut, poor kid. He's looking lots better tonight. Hobbes got fixed on Friday so he is sporting the super fashionable cone head look. The cone head thing is so funny, he keeps tripping himself and then he just gives up and lays down. So I guess you could say I now have 6 kids (seven if you count John,lol)









2 Comments:

Blogger cherryl said...

i've heard about your puppy coming in to see bruce! he's so cute... how fast they grow!! hopefully you're still happy about your decision in time... because ashlin got a kitten for christmas, and for the first months i thought he was SO cute... now i hate him. he jumps on my counter constantly and a whole array of other naughty things... UGH- what we do for our kids!!!!!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Wagner said...

I still like Hobbes, but he is definitely not as cute, since he now can jump on the furniture and bites everything. The biting is getting better now that all my PJ bottoms have holes in them and half of the kids clothes.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home