Thursday, February 01, 2007






Ok, seriously I am dying of curiousity and jealousy...Kim, Ellen and Jennifer have been at CHA since Sat. they said they'd post pics on the blog....NO pics all week...you're killing me guys. It's probably a good thing I wasn't at CHA because I would go nuts.. I have officially admitted I am just as addicted to the shopping as the scrapping. New products get me so excited.

I'm done whining. I thought I'd do a quick post and show the flower mini board book I made to teach alcohol ink tecniques at Mystic Paper. Alcohol inks ROCK! totally ruin your nails but it's worth it. Not sure yet when I'll teach it, hoping end of Feb or begin of March. It'll be $35..I'm trying to create classes that won't cost as much and be more focused on one or two techniques. Anyhow, thanks for taking a peek have a super day!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

The pictures are up now!! We tried loading pictures and blogging but with wireless internet it just wasn't happening!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home