Thursday, March 22, 2007




I am sooooo tired, but I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. So I thought I'd post a peek at what I've been working on. I love doing altered books, so I decided to do one for a Mother's day class. I got real lucky and found a set of encyclopedias for cheap. So, after giving two to Sierra and me messing up one and making one look great I now have 10 left, so once you see the class available sign up. I have finally finished everything for my wax painting class tomorrow. That is everything but the 7 pieces of cardstock I just scored wrong, so tomorrow I guess I will be buying more paper and cutting again. Once I start cutting things wrong I know I have stayed up to late, so I will say good night before I write something embarrassing. Have a super duper Thurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home