Monday, February 12, 2007

I am blogging to brag for a minute, that's right brag! Because on Thurs night something amazing happened. My class finished early....that's right a class I taught finished early, mind you it was only 10 min. early but for me that is a miracle. Absolutely everyone in the class left with a finished book...Yeah Me! It was so nice to teach such an easy book. And thanks to the Miller's for making it a wild and fun time. I love having the Miller ladies in my classes they always make it a party, literally a party, they brought food for all,thanks again Sandy.
By the way have you been into Mystic Paper since Sat.? They got in the Basic Grey paper, Heaven! I've been showing anyone who will look and talking about it to anyone who will listen. I know to none scrappers I must sound like a complete weirdo, but seriously I am so in love with these new paper lines. And for you my dear sweet Caroline I am already coming up with a class for the Stella Ruby paper as you requested. About 10 min. after I saw it I knew just what to do with it. I've already started and it's killing me that I don't have the time I want to work on it. As I said above I really enjoyed teaching a simple class that everyone could finish easily, so of course this one is going to be crazy and probably take two nights, simple is so overrated.
Well, I better go to bed I don't want to be exasted tomorrow on my birthday, so lame, I hate my birthday. Honestly, my dream birthday would be to wake up to a spotless house and be home alone all day and just create.....two, or even three days alone would even be better...lol. I really don't want to celebrate my birthday at all. I must say good night now....I promise next time I will have something visual to post. Have a super duper day tomorrow and keep creating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY lady! Did we know that it was your birthday or did you keep it a secret? Your class was a blast and everyone left so glad to have a finished project! You're the best!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home