Monday, March 05, 2007

Wow! I am a loser blogger!! Sorry to those couple of you who read this blog. I've been busy busy coming up with new classes. I haven't blogged because for some reason I feel it wrong to blog with no pictures and I forgot to take pics of my newest technique class - wax painting. I can't wait to show people how cool it is to paint with bees wax, we'll be creating our own pattern paper and using Basic Grey Scarlet letter paper (love BG). So check out the Mystic Paper site for pics. The wax class will be March 22 6-9pm. And my alcohol ink class still has spots available, it's March 15 6-9pm, if you ever wanted to know what to do with alcohol inks this is the class for you. I am so excited about my Stella Ruby- Altered book class. I just talked to Kim and we set the date for it -April 5 & 12 6-9pm. It will be a two night class because we are actually altering a book. I found 9 -10" x 10" books, which means I can only have 8 students. So sign up quick. This is definitely my favorite book I've ever made. We'll be decoupaging,sewing(don't worry it's not a lot),and blinging everything. And I just minutes ago finished another class project - School Days. It'll be the perfect book to hold all your kids STUFF from this school year. I love scrapbooking!! Love it Love it Love it!!! Well, I have to go Izzy needs me and we have to go shopping -no milk. I'll blog later with photos and tell you all about the rodeo sat. (Pierce rode a calf!)Have a super duper day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home