Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Homemade

I've been busy working on my newest class at Scrapbooks Etc. called Homemade. The first class will be Sept. 26 @12:30-2:30 and here are a few pictures of what we will be making. It is a mini book made out of old jeans. Each student will be required to bring in their own old beat up jeans. I decided if everyone brought in their own jeans then I would have more $ for embellishing and cuteness, plus that would be a lot of driving around to find deals on old jeans and most people have at least one pair hanging around that really should be in the trash, lol. There will be boy and girl versions to choose from, this is the girls. I am almost done with the boys, I'll post it as soon as it is done. Well, I think Max and Izzy are getting into mischief so I better say good-bye. I hope everyone has a wonderfully creative day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home