Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope everyone is happy and well. Things are super busy around here. As usual I have decided to make a ton of gifts for family, friends and teachers. I LOVE Making gifts for people, it brings me so much joy. Sometimes I feel a little guilty making people gifts, because honestly I probably enjoy making them more than they enjoy receiving them. So far in the last three days I have made 5 frames (for young women at church) & four starbooks (3 are for teachers and 1 for a friend). Sierra's teacher Mrs. Berenter had wanted to take my starbook class but couldn't make any of the times. I had already planned to make starbooks for the teachers, so instead of a holiday one I made her one for her daughters so I could give her a copy of the directions I got on how to make the book hopefully she'll be able to make one with the directions.
Last week really sucked because I didn't get any scrapping time in until Thurs. so of course Thurs I stayed up until 4am Fri morning finishing the girls frames, which I have now realized I forgot to take a photo of before I gave them to Elizabeth to wrap oops. I guess I won't be showing you those. But I do have pics of the starbooks. I used Stickles on the holiday starbooks, I totally love this product it made the books sparkle perfectly. Ranger products totally rock. Speaking of Ranger products I talked to Heidi Swapp and she got to go to Tim Holtz HOUSE and he showed her how to use his products. I'm chocking on a big 'ol piece of green jealousy pie right now. If you can handle the jealousy go to Heidi's blog - www.heidiswapp.typepad.com . Well, it's late I don't feel like going to bed even though I know I need to maybe I'll bake some cookies for my yw class for tomorrow or maybe I'll be a responsible adult and go to bed. Have a super duper Sunday. Wish me luck on finishing my holiday gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home