Saturday, September 20, 2008

Homemade & Football

Well, I just realized I never posted a pic of the boy version of my homemade project. Homemade is next Friday at 12:30 - 2:30pm, it's BYOJ (bring your own jeans) everything else is included.
















Today was Gabe's 3rd football game. It was at noon which equals 105 degrees. Have I mentioned how much I hate being hot?! But it was so fun to FINALLY get to go to his game. I missed the first game for a church thing I had to go to and last week I was getting all ready for Izzy's party. I love watching him, because I know he is so happy when he is playing. I never thought I would be so grateful for Football. I am definitely not a pro athletic photographer. Man it's hard to figure out whose who and then to actually take the pics fast enough to catch the action. Gabe made an awesome tackle right in front of me, it was one of those total take down type tackles, well I was so excited and so flustered I didn't zoom out quick enough or even aim, so I totally missed it. It would have been such a great photo, dang it! Well, I better clean this artroom so I can do some serious creating. Hope to see you at Homemade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home