Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Izzy & Tiana's Princess Party

Here is a little peek at the invitations, wands and crowns I made the girls and Max for the party. The littler crowns with letters on them were for their friends, I put the first letter of their names on the crowns and goody bags. The jewels were pink and clear but the flash seemed to make them look orange in the photos. I of course had to make the Birthday girls bigger crowns. Thanks to Amy Totty, who cut them out on her big Cricut Expression, so they could be fit for a true Birthday Princess. The big rhinestone brad on the birthday girl crowns is Anna Griffin (or is it Melissa Frances? oh, crap I can't remember), love those brads. And of course Max had to have one too. Max said he was a King not a Prince. The fuzzy feathery stuff I got at Michaels, which by the way it was floating through my house for days after. I bet the moms just loved that.

Well, that's all I have time to show today. I am officially having a crazy Mom day today. My morning started at 7am, I got to go to school with Pierce for shadow your student day, then we had to deliver birthday cupcakes to Sierra at school(she's officially 11 today), then I ran to Etc. to gather more product for my class on fri. and ribbon for Actitvity girls (my church calling, the best calling in the world!), then I took Pierce and Sierra to violin and piano, then set up for Activity girls, then Picked up P &S, then went to Activity girls and now I am home for a whole hour until I have to go pick up Pizza for Gabe's entire football team and then we get our oh so healthy pizza dinner at football practice and finally I hope to have everyone in bed in time for me to enjoy watching my one night of TV - it's Bravo night - Project Runway & Top Design.. yeah!!! But of course I must shower before watching TV because TV is so much better in your PJ's. I hope you are all surviving your crazy Mom days with joy.



4 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Those are the cutest tiaras I've ever seen. You are so amazing... oh and btw... I {heart} Bravo night! Yea for Project Runway and Top Design!

7:17 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Oh my goodness, how fun! I know all about those crazy mom days too. It's great. :)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute party. I'm sure the girls loved it. You are so nifty!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh that is so neat of the party attire. I love it and you are one talented women.

Oh yes I dont' think you have enough blog room for me to tell you one of my 1,000 plus "mom's crazy days"! LOL

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home