Monday, October 20, 2008

Haunted Houses


It's time for teacher gifts!!!!! This Halloween I made them these super cute house books from Little Yellow Bicycle. These books rock, they come in black, which so saved me tons of time. There was soooooo much fun Halloween papers this year it made my head spine and my store credit dwindle away. The first picture is the gift bags, Sierra actually made the middle one herself. The second picture is from the inside of Izzy's book (cover is last picture) We used Imaginisce for her book. Izzy was so cute helping make it. She kept wanting to put 'purple jewelies' (rhinestones) all over it. The second book (if it actually shows up on the blog in the order it is right now?) is the book I made for us, I used Making Memories & My Minds Eye. My favorite part is how cool the crackle accents turned out on all the stickers and paper. I also got a little stickles crazy. Next is the book for Gabe's teacher, we used Cosmo Cricket on it. Last is Sierra's teachers' book, we used Little Yellow Bicylce in it and tons of stickles. Sierra and her BFF Melinna and I all stayed up super late one night Halloween scrapping.The girls really had fun. Sierra was going stickles crazy, she glittered everything she could. Hopefully I didn't ruin Sierra's fun by getting after her using almost all the stickles and most of the really good brads. I'm all for sharing but sometimes I must admit I'm not so good at it, especially when it sharing scrapbooking supplies I really like with kids. But I must at least give myself credit for letting the girls create whatever they wanted. They made 12x12 books, that's a LOT of supplies and lots of fun. Ok, I just realized it's 1:40am and I still have stuff to do. Tomorrow I'll try to post pics of the banner I made for Halloween. Halloween is soooooooo Fun!











3 Comments:

Blogger Nichols Family said...

Jen-

Hey, I'm putting my blog on private soon so if you want an invite see my blog for details!
-Jennie N.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am the luckiest teacher in the world to have your son in my class this year. Gabe is great!

You are so talented and make all my attempts at scrapbooking look really blah! What I would pay to have your talent.

Thanks so much for my haunted house I absolutely love it. I carried it around all day, to brag:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so cute and festive. Nice to see you yesterday and hope you had fun!
Beautiful Mom(teacher) and beautiful children!!!!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home